Situated at the front of the building under a glazed walkway, the Artisan Units at the Beacon provide an ideal base for your small business and is a hub for the creative industries in the West-End of Newcastle.
The Artisans Mall is open to the public and the Beacon also features a large open reception area, which can be used for promotion of your business.
We currently have one artisan unit available:
|Room||Size sq/m (sq/ft)||Cost per month (excl VAT)|
|Artisan 11||18.6 (288.00)||£236.03|
More about the Beacon:
Located just 1.5 miles from the city centre and with excellent transport links, the Beacon is ideally situated to accommodate the needs of your new or expanding business.
The flagship building in the West End of Newcastle hosts a wide range of small and medium sized businesses and organisations. The whole purpose of the Beacon is to inspire communities through enterprise and the friendly Beacon team are here to support your every need.
- 24/7 access
- Free parking
- Reception service & mail handling facility
- Service charge
- Discounted rates on gallery/ meeting / conference space
- Telephone line and handset
- Broadband connection
- Electricity – our Artisan Units are individually metered for electricity
Benefits of the Beacon include:
- Flexible terms to suit your needs
- Access to meeting rooms and conference space at discounted rates
- An environment specifically designed to facilitate networking and collaboration
To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0191 242 4894