Virtual Office Services at The Beacon Newcastle
If you don’t need an office, but you’d like the convenience of a business address and/or phone number, we can help. Services range from: a recognised business address, call handling, an email notification service, a personal greeting service and access to our coworking hub 'The Portal'.
Business-orientated, and with a real understanding of your every requirement, Beacon Virtual Office Services Newcastle upon Tyne have great added services that make it easier for you to do business your way.
We work with companies of many sizes and sectors through our virtual tenancy and call handling.
Whether you are just starting out, or do not want formal office space, these facilities give you a recognised business address with the professional touch that can help you stand out from the crowd.
Virtual Business Address
- Professional Business address – Mail collected and stored securely at The Beacon
- Mail can be forwarded to home address (postal costs recharged)
- Full use of The Beacon number (0191 242 4894. Calls will be answered 'The Beacon'
- Includes email notification service (we will offer to take a message and send you an email when you receive a call)
- Dedicated number with a personal greeting (calls answered in your company name)
- Includes email notification service (we will offer to take a message and send you a message when you receive a call)
Coworking at The Portal
The amazing bonus that you can't get from other virtual office services is access to our unique coworking hub The Portal.
Please note all prices are VAT exclusive.
If you require additional services please contact us on 0191 2424894 to discuss your requirements with a member of our team
Find Out More